You are viewing the article 2 ways to make crabs roasted with tamarind and roasted with salt and chili are addictive to sip on the weekend at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Crabs, with their succulent meat and delicate flavor, have long been a favorite seafood delicacy enjoyed by people all around the world. Whether steamed, fried, or boiled, there are countless ways one can savor these delectable crustaceans. However, two particular methods stand out for their unparalleled taste and addictive qualities – roasting crabs with tamarind and roasting them with salt and chili. Both of these variations offer a unique blend of flavors that perfectly complement the natural sweetness of the crab meat. With their irresistible appeal and the ability to elevate any weekend gathering, these two preparations have become a popular choice among seafood enthusiasts. In this discussion, we will delve into the exquisite flavors of these roasted crabs, exploring the techniques and ingredients that contribute to their addictive nature, making them an ideal pick for a delightful weekend feast.
2 ways to make roasted crabs for the weekend can not be missed. With just a few simple steps, easy to make, eat without boredom and stimulate the taste buds at high frequency. Let’s go to the kitchen with Thptlaihoa.edu.vn to develop this dish right away!
How to make fried crab with tamarind
Materials and tools to prepare
- Crab: 1 kg
- Ripe tamarind: 70 grams
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Tapioca powder: 1.5 teaspoons
- Seasoning: white sugar, seasoning,…
- Tools: Knife, bowl, pan.
Steps to make fried crab with tamarind
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Wash 1 kg of crabs, separate crab shells and set aside. Use chopsticks to gently poke the brick and place it in a separate bowl.
– Avoid breaking the crab claws, when separating the crabs, pay attention to be gentle to retain the entire leg as well as the crab legs.
– The crab claws are very tight and solid, you should use a pestle (or a large knife) to crack the claws, so that when marinating the spices, the crabs will be absorbed evenly.
– Tamarind is ripe, you filter out the seeds and soak in 1 and a half bowl of boiling water.
– Continue to add 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of seasoning seeds to tamarind and use a spoon to mash the tamarind , then keep the tamarind sauce by sifting through a sieve.
– Next, mix 1.5 tablespoons of tapioca starch with a little cold water and stir to dissolve the powder .
Step 2: Roast the crabs
– Put the pan on the stove, add oil, peel and mince your garlic and sauté it with 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
– Continue to add the crabs, stir until the crabs are almost cooked , then add tamarind juice and tapioca water.
– Cook on low heat and stir until the spices are evenly absorbed, the tamarind juice dries up and becomes thick .
Tamarind fried crab is best eaten when it’s just finished processing.
Crab with eye-catching yellow color, sweet and sour tamarind sauce all look very attractive. The meat inside the crab is white and firm.
When eating, don’t forget to add some tamarind sauce, it will be a perfect combination.
You can use crabs with green chili salt or pepper. It was also a very interesting experience.
How to make fried crab with salt and chili
Ingredients and tools to make fried crab claws with salt and pepper
- Crab claws: 300 grams
- Shrimp salt: 20 grams
- Drunk chili: 20 grams
- Sugar: 40 grams
- Butter: 20 grams
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Utensils: Pan, pot, knife, fork.
Steps to make salted fried crab
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Wash 300 grams of crab claws.
– Garlic peeled and minced.
– Ginger you peeled away and used a large knife to crush the soft ginger .
Step 2 Implementation
– Put the pot on the stove, then add water to 3/4 of the pot to prepare to boil the crabs.
– Put ginger in a pot and bring to a boil. When the water boils , add the crab claws and boil for 7 minutes .
– After boiling the crabs, use a pestle (or a large knife) to crack the crab legs so that when roasting, the crab legs absorb the seasoning.
– Continue, put the pan on the stove and put in the pan 100 ml of water, 20 grams of shrimp salt, 20 grams of ground chili and 40 grams of sugar.
– Just cook and stir until the salt water starts to boil , then turn off the heat and put the salt water in a separate bowl.
– Next, put 20 grams of butter in the pan and add some minced garlic. Heat and mix until the butter has melted , then add the boiled crabs.
– Mix the crab claws until the butter is gone , then continue to add salt water to mix . Mix until the brine dries , then turn off the heat.
Put the crab legs on a plate, garnish with a little more herbs to make it beautiful.
Satisfactory crabs are crabs with moderate spicy taste, sweetness, firm meat and evenly absorbed spices.
Here are 2 ways to make delicious roasted crabs for the weekend. Good luck! Any questions, please leave a comment below!
*Refer to photos and recipes from cooky.vn and Feedy Delicious Food YouTube channel.
In conclusion, there are two delicious ways to prepare crabs – roasted with tamarind and roasted with salt and chili – that provide an addictive flavor experience perfect for indulging in during the weekends. The combination of the tangy and slightly sweet tamarind glaze creates a unique and irresistible taste, while the salt and chili provide a spicy kick that tantalizes the taste buds. Whether you prefer the fruity tang of tamarind or the fiery heat of salt and chili, both options are guaranteed to leave you wanting more. So, if you’re looking for a mouthwatering dish to sip on during the weekend, these roasted crab recipes are the perfect choice.
Thank you for reading this post 2 ways to make crabs roasted with tamarind and roasted with salt and chili are addictive to sip on the weekend at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Tamarind roasted crabs recipe
2. How to make roasted crabs with tamarind
3. Roasted crabs with tamarind and chili recipe
4. Easy weekend recipe: tamarind roasted crabs
5. Addictive roasted crabs with tamarind and salt
6. Tasty weekend snack: roasted crabs with tamarind and chili
7. Roasted crabs with tamarind and salt recipe
8. Craving for roasted crabs? Try tamarind and chili recipe
9. Weekend treat: addictive tamarind roasted crabs
10. Step-by-step guide to making addictive roasted crabs with tamarind and salt