You are viewing the article Sister Thuong shares how to make steamed ginger ox tail for her husband to love at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Cooking for loved ones is an act of nurturing, a gesture that speaks volumes about the care and affection we hold for them. Sister Thuong, a passionate home cook, understands this sentiment all too well. In her quest to create the perfect meal for her husband, she has embarked on a flavorful culinary experiment that combines tender ox tail with the warmth of ginger, resulting in a dish that is as comforting as it is delicious. In this article, Sister Thuong graciously shares her wisdom, recounting her journey and unveiling the secrets behind her steamed ginger ox tail recipe – a dish that is guaranteed to make her husband’s heart and taste buds sing. Get ready to dive into the world of tantalizing aromas and mouthwatering flavors as we delve into Sister Thuong’s culinary masterpiece.
In cow’s tail contains many proteins, lipids and minerals calcium, phosphorus, iron, collagen… in general, oxtail is a source of many healthy nutrients. According to Oriental Medicine, oxtail has a sweet taste, warm properties, and has the effect of tonic kidney and spleen, tendons and bones, good for people with bones and joints.
Ingredients for steamed oxtail with ginger
- 500g oxtail
- Mutual poverty
- 4 lemongrass bulbs
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 4 dried onions
- Spices: Seasoning, monosodium glutamate.
How to make steamed oxtail with ginger
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- The ox tail is washed, then boiled in hot water to remove the odor, then cut into short pieces.
- Lemongrass, dried onion, garlic and ginger washed, smashed and minced.
Step 2: Marinate the ox tail
- Put lemongrass, dried onion, garlic and minced ginger in a large bowl containing oxtail, continue to add cork sauce, a little seasoning and MSG to taste, then mix well and marinate for 30 minutes for the flavors to infuse. all the way to the cow’s tail.
Step 3: Steam the ox tail
- Prepare the pot and steamer. Place the ox tail in the steamer and put it on the stove.
- Bring the oxtail to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, simmer for about 20-30 minutes, until the oxtail is soft.
Arrange the ox tail on a plate, dipping with ginger fish sauce is the most delicious.
The delicious soft ginger-steamed oxtail, especially with the characteristic aroma of cork sauce and other spices, stimulating the taste buds, is definitely a dish that husbands will love on the weekend. Hope you have success with this ginger-steamed oxtail!
Good experience Thptlaihoa.edu.vn
In conclusion, Sister Thuong’s recipe for steamed ginger ox tail provides a mouthwatering and wholesome dish that is sure to win the hearts of anyone who tastes it. With her careful selection of ingredients, delicate preparation techniques, and the infusion of aromatic ginger, she has transformed a humble cut of meat into a tender and flavorful masterpiece. The love and dedication she puts into her cooking is evident in every bite, making it a perfect meal to share with loved ones. Through her generous act of preparing this dish for her husband, Sister Thuong not only shows her culinary skills but also demonstrates the power of food to connect and bring happiness to those we hold dear.
Thank you for reading this post Sister Thuong shares how to make steamed ginger ox tail for her husband to love at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Traditional Vietnamese steamed ginger ox tail recipe
2. Sister Thuong’s secret to making perfect steamed ginger ox tail
3. Easy and delicious steamed ginger ox tail recipe
4. How to tenderize ox tail for steaming
5. Sister Thuong’s tips for enhancing the flavor of steamed ginger ox tail
6. Spicy ginger marinade for steamed ox tail
7. What kind of ginger is best for steaming ox tail?
8. Steamed ginger ox tail – a comforting and nutritious meal
9. Sister Thuong’s cooking techniques for meltingly tender steamed ox tail
10. How to serve and enjoy steamed ginger ox tail at home.