You are viewing the article How to make seabass braised with sweet and fragrant coconut water, addicted to eating at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
If you’re a seafood lover looking to expand your culinary repertoire, then you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we will delve into the delicious world of seabass, a versatile and delectable fish that lends itself perfectly to braising. But wait, what’s the secret to achieving a truly addictive taste? Look no further than the sweet and fragrant coconut water, which takes this dish to a whole new level. So, join us as we explore the art of making seabass braised with sweet and fragrant coconut water that will leave you spellbound and addicted to every mouthful.
Seabass braised in coconut water is a familiar dish in family meals. This is always a favorite dish because of its delicious and attractive taste. Today, let’s go to the kitchen with Thptlaihoa.edu.vn to show off the talent of making seabass braised in sweet coconut water, making sure the whole family will love it as soon as you enjoy it.
Ingredients for making seabass braised in coconut water
- 500g seabass
- 1 Siamese coconut
- Red onion, green onion, chili
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, pepper, salt, cooking oil, colored water.
– To buy fresh seabass, you should choose the ones that are alive, the snout and head are a bit big , the fins and tail are intact, the belly is silver, the body is gray .
– If you buy fish fillets or pre-processed fish, choose pieces of fish with good elasticity, light pink color, no fluid, viscous, …
– To choose a delicious, watery Siamese coconut, choose unshelled, whole bunch, moderate size, weighing about 1-1.5 kg, green color, not stamped, …
How to make seabass braised in coconut water
Step 1Process materials
First, after buying seabass, you clean, remove the skin, intestines and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Red onion you peel, wash, then finely chop.
Similarly, you wash, chop scallions, sliced chili into thin slices. Siamese coconut you cut the stem, get the water.
Good tip: The fish you buy is fishy, you can deal with the fishy smell of the fish effectively by rubbing lemon on the body of the fish, or washing the fish in diluted vinegar. Make sure the fish will be completely clean of the fishy smell.
Step 2Marinated seabass
You put the prepared seabass in a bowl, then marinate the seabass with 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon powder Sweet , mix well by hand so that the fish is evenly absorbed into the seasoning.
You should marinate the fish for at least 15-30 minutes to allow the fish to absorb the spices and taste better!
Step 3Fish stocks
You put the pot on the stove, put on high heat, put 3 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pot, wait until the oil is hot, add the scallions and red onions to the pan. When the aroma has risen, you put the fish in to stir fry for the fish to cook.
Stir the fish for a while, you add 2 tablespoons of colored water to color the dish. At this point, you turn the fish gently so that the colored water and spices are evenly absorbed on the fish, and at the same time avoid breaking the fish.
Store the fish for a while, lower the heat to low, add 200ml of Siamese coconut water , break the lid and continue stocking the fish for 15-20 minutes . You store until the coconut water dries up, and ⅓ of the original amount of water, add scallions and chopped chili, turn off the stove and prepare to enjoy.
So the seabass dish with coconut water is finished, friends. You sprinkle on a little more pepper, eat with hot rice and vegetables as you like, sure the whole family will love it.
A popular dish, not fussy but delicious and unusually attractive. The fish is braised and cooked to perfection, the fish meat is chewy and delicious, and the spices are evenly absorbed. The fish broth is rich, fragrant and fragrant with the smell of coconut water. All create an average family meal that is equally delicious and attractive.
The above article is how to make seabass braised in sweet and fragrant coconut water, addicted to eating. Try your hand at making this dish to make the family meal even richer! Thptlaihoa.edu.vn wishes you success.
In conclusion, learning how to make seabass braised with sweet and fragrant coconut water is a wonderful culinary adventure that can easily turn into an addiction. The combination of the delicate seabass fillets and the rich, flavorful coconut water creates a dish that is both satisfying and comforting. The sweet and fragrant notes of the coconut water infuse the fish, elevating its taste to new levels. The tender and succulent seabass, combined with the fragrant coconut broth, make each bite a delightful explosion of flavors. Furthermore, the easy-to-follow steps make it achievable for both novice and experienced cooks. Once you experience the delightful taste and addicting qualities of this dish, you’ll find yourself craving it over and over again. So why not embark on this wonderful journey of flavor? Give seabass braised with sweet and fragrant coconut water a try, and prepare to be addicted to its incredible taste.
Thank you for reading this post How to make seabass braised with sweet and fragrant coconut water, addicted to eating at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Recipe for seabass braised with sweet coconut water
2. Step-by-step guide to cooking seabass with fragrant coconut water
3. The best method to braise seabass with sweet coconut water
4. Tips and tricks for making addictive seabass braised with coconut water
5. How to add extra flavor to seabass cooked with coconut water
6. What spices can enhance the taste of braised seabass with coconut water?
7. Is coconut water a healthy ingredient choice for seabass braising?
8. Alternative ingredients to pair with seabass when using coconut water
9. Best cooking utensils for preparing seabass braised with sweet coconut water
10. How to prevent seabass from becoming overcooked when using coconut water for braising?