You are viewing the article How to make delicious salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce, simple and eye-catching at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Are you a fan of Japanese cuisine? Do you love the combination of flavors and textures in a refreshing salad? If so, then you’re in for a treat! In this guide, we will explore the incredible world of salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce. This dish is not only delectable but also simple to create, making it a perfect choice for those who want to impress their guests or simply enjoy a delightful meal. With its vibrant colors and mouthwatering taste, this salad is certainly an eye-catching addition to any dining table. So, let’s dive into the steps of creating this delicious masterpiece and take your culinary skills to new heights.
Let’s go to the kitchen with Thptlaihoa.edu.vn to make a delicious and simple salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce.
3-4 people eat
Ingredients for salad with salmon udon noodles with sesame sauce
- 100g udon noodles
- 150g American lettuce roll
- 150g salmon fillet
- 1 tomato
- Other ingredients: American corn, purple onion, basil
- Condiments: Honey, cooking oil, sesame oil, white wine, sugar, yellow mustard, roasted sesame, salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, rice vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
Tips for choosing to buy fresh salmon:
– For salmon fillets, choose pieces that are bright pink or orange and should not be darker in color, because those are spoiled pieces of fish.
– Observe the surface of the fish and choose pieces of meat that are dry, without any strange discharge, the fat veins on the fish are even and bright , without brown spots or dull.
– Fresh salmon fillet will have a characteristic aroma, not foul or black, and have good elasticity.
– For American salad rolls, you can also replace it with lettuce or lettuce to make salad, but when eating these two types of salad will not be as delicious as American lettuce rolls, because they have slightly bitter taste.
– You can also use white onion in place of purple onion , as both types of onion have similar nutritional content and taste, the only difference is that white onion has the same flavor. lighter.
How to make salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce
Step 1Process materials
First, you cook a pot of boiling water and quickly boil 100g of udon noodles until soft and then take them out. Next, cut 150g of salmon fillet into bite-sized pieces. You cut 150g lettuce into small pieces, and the tomatoes, you remove the seeds and diced.
Purple onion you take 1/4 tuber to slice thinly and then soak in a bowl of cold water to keep the crispness. American corn, you boil and separate the seeds about 1/4 of the fruit.
Step 2Make sesame sauce
To make roasted sesame sauce, put in a cup a little salt, 1/4 teaspoon MSG , 1/2 teaspoon sugar , 1 teaspoon soy sauce , 1 teaspoon white wine, 1 teaspoon honey honey, 1.5 tsp yellow mustard , 2 tsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tbsp roasted sesame.
Finally, you mix this mixture well to complete the sesame sauce.
Step 3Pan-fried salmon fillet
You put a little oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, put the salmon fillet into the pan. Then you sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the fish so that the fish does not come out of the water and retain the sweetness. When the fish is cooked and both sides are golden, turn off the heat and take out the fish.
Step 4Mix salad with salmon udon noodles with sesame sauce
First, you put some lettuce on a plate, add some tomatoes, American corn and purple onion, next you put udon noodles and salmon on top. Finally, you drizzle more sesame sauce and garnish with a small sprig of coriander and you’re done.
Salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce has a frugal taste and is extremely nutritious with soft sweet salmon fillet , adding a bit of chewiness of udon noodles, a little crunch of the salad is imbued with the unique sesame sauce flavor. attractive part of the dish.
Let’s show off our delicious and eye-catching sesame udon salad with Thptlaihoa.edu.vn!
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce, simple and eye-catching at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Salmon udon noodle salad recipe with sesame sauce
2. Easy and delicious udon noodle salmon salad
3. How to make a visually appealing salmon udon noodle salad
4. Quick and simple salmon udon noodle salad with sesame dressing
5. Eye-catching presentation ideas for salmon udon noodle salad
6. Tasty udon noodle salmon salad with sesame sauce recipe
7. Step-by-step guide to making a flavorful salmon udon noodle salad
8. Colorful and appetizing salmon udon noodle salad recipe
9. Mouthwatering sesame salmon udon noodle salad recipe
10. How to create an Instagram-worthy salmon udon noodle salad with sesame sauce