You are viewing the article How to make delicious grilled shrimp with chili salt at home at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Are you a seafood lover craving for a delicious and flavorful dish to satisfy your taste buds? Look no further than grilled shrimp with chili salt! This mouthwatering dish combines the succulent juiciness of perfectly grilled shrimp with the bold and spicy flavors of chili salt. The best part? You can easily recreate this culinary delight in the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re planning a gathering with friends or simply want to elevate your weeknight dinner, this guide will take you step by step through the process of making irresistibly delicious grilled shrimp with chili salt. Get ready to impress your loved ones with a dish that will have them begging for seconds!
Grilled shrimp with chili salt is a very familiar dish whenever we talk about shrimp dishes, a little spicy of chili, a little salty of sea salt mixed with sweet and crispy shrimp meat, all will blend together. bring you a pleasant experience when enjoying. The way to prepare the dish is also very simple, let’s go to the kitchen to do it right away!
Ingredients and tools to prepare to make grilled shrimp with salt and pepper
- Fresh tiger shrimp: 500g
- Fresh chili: 1 horn chili, 2 natural chili
- Fresh lemon: 1 fruit
- Dried garlic: 1 bulb
- Accompanying vegetables: Cucumber, laksa leaves, lettuce, tomatoes, herbs…
- Commonly used spices: salt, seasoning, sugar, fish sauce, pepper, cooking oil, chili sauce…
- Tools: Grill or oven (if you don’t have a charcoal stove), small bamboo skewers (prepare the number of skewers corresponding to the number of shrimp you want to bake), bowl, spoon, pan,…
Steps to make grilled shrimp with salt and pepper
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients:
– Black tiger shrimp: wash, cut off the hard shell at the head and clean the black dirt. Then, you use your hands or tongs to remove the black thread on the back of the shrimp.
– Garlic, chili pepper and chili just chopped and then pureed, depending on the spicy taste, you add or reduce the amount of chili accordingly. If you don’t have a blender, you can finely chop it.
– Bamboo skewers you soak in cold water, when grilled shrimp with stove skewers will not burn.
Step 2: Marinate shrimp:
– Make the salt mixture:
Add minced garlic and chili to a bowl and mix well, then add 1 teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of pepper and 2 teaspoons of cooking oil and mix well. Next, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to the salt mixture, mix well to blend the spices together.
– Marinate shrimp:
+ Put shrimp in a bowl, pour salt and pepper mixture into shrimp marinade. You can wear plastic gloves and then use your hands to rub the salt and pepper mixture into each shrimp so that the shrimp can absorb the seasoning. Marinate shrimp for about 30 minutes.
+ After 30 minutes, you use bamboo skewers that have been soaked in ice water, skewer each shrimp from tail to head so that when finished baking, the shrimp will be straight and beautiful. Repeat until the end, each skewer is a shrimp. (If baking in the oven, you can skip this step).
Step 3: Bake the shrimp:
To bake salted and pepper shrimp, you can bake it with a stove (electric stove or charcoal stove) or an oven, but baking with a stove will bring the most delicious product.
– Grill shrimp by stove (electric stove or charcoal stove):
+ After preparing the kitchen, arrange the shrimp skewers evenly on the grill. When baking, it must be continuously turned to cook the shrimp without drying or burning. During the baking process, you can spread a layer of butter mixed with cooking oil on the shrimp body to make the shrimp more shiny and delicious. Bake until shrimp are red and golden on all sides. Note, do not bake for too long because shrimp will be dry and lose sweetness.
– Bake shrimp in the oven:
+ If using the oven, you can skip the shrimp skewers step. Put the shrimp on a tray lined with baking paper, put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 10-15 minutes until the shrimp is red.
So you have finished the super delicious grilled shrimp with salt and pepper. Good luck.
In conclusion, making delicious grilled shrimp with chili salt at home is a simple and flavorful way to enjoy this tasty seafood dish. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can achieve perfectly grilled shrimp that are seasoned to perfection. Remember to start with fresh and high-quality shrimp, marinate them with a mixture of chili salt, garlic, and oil, and then grill them until they are cooked through. Finally, garnish with a sprinkle of fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime for an extra burst of flavor. With this recipe, you can impress your friends and family with a restaurant-quality dish right from the comfort of your own home. So why wait? Start preparing this mouthwatering grilled shrimp with chili salt recipe and enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal today!
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious grilled shrimp with chili salt at home at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Grilled shrimp with chili salt recipe
2. Easy grilled shrimp recipe with chili salt
3. Step-by-step guide to making delicious grilled shrimp with chili salt
4. Best seasonings for grilled shrimp with chili salt
5. Grilling tips for perfect shrimp with chili salt
6. How to marinate shrimp for grilled chili salt shrimp
7. Grilled shrimp with homemade chili salt recipe
8. Spicy grilled shrimp with chili salt recipe
9. Grilled shrimp with chili lime salt recipe
10. Healthy grilled shrimp with chili salt recipe