You are viewing the article How to make delicious and easy vegetarian mooncakes at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Mooncakes are a popular traditional delicacy enjoyed by many during the Mid-Autumn Festival. These delectable pastries usually come filled with various flavors and are often made with animal-based ingredients. However, for those who follow a vegetarian diet or simply wish to explore plant-based alternatives, making vegetarian mooncakes can be an exciting and delicious endeavor. In this guide, we will explore how to create scrumptious and easy vegetarian mooncakes that are sure to impress your family and friends. Whether you are a seasoned chef or an amateur in the kitchen, this step-by-step recipe will help you create mouthwatering treats that celebrate both tradition and vegetarianism. So, let’s dive in and discover the world of vegetarian mooncakes!
If you think that sweet mooncakes with no salted eggs are a type of vegetarian mooncakes, you are mistaken. In addition to the fillings made from green beans, you can still make a mixed cake with completely vegan ingredients but still retain the deliciousness and high adhesion.
- 500g flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of Chinese ash water
- ½ teaspoon coconut water
- 360g sugar water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 80g cooking oil
- 50g shiitake mushrooms
- 50g vegetarian pork ribs
- 100g boiled peanuts
- 100g cashew nut
- 100g sesame (roasted)
- 100g melon seeds
- 100g pumpkin jam
- 100g lotus seed jam
- 50g red ginger jam
- 50g lemon jam
- 10 lemon leaves, cut into small pieces, remove the veins
- Condiments: Vegetarian oyster sauce, soy sauce, cinnamon apricot wine, sticky rice flour, ground pepper, sugar, cooking oil
Vegetarian salted egg
- 100g green beans
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- 30g cashew nut puree
- 300g brown sugar
- 300g white granulated sugar
- 200ml filtered water
- 4 slices of lemon
How to make mooncakes collected with cham vegetarian
Make sugar water for baking
– Step 1: Put 300g of brown sugar, 300g of white granulated sugar and 200ml of filtered water into the pot to boil
– Step 2: When the sugar water mixture is bubbling, add 4 slices of lemon so that the sugar does not stick
Make vegetarian salted eggs
– Step 1: Put 100g of peeled green beans soaked overnight into steaming and then puree.
– Step 2: Put the pan on the stove, add the pureed green beans with salt and sugar to the slugs to thicken.
– Step 3: Put the cheese in the pan and stir until the cheese melts and creates an orange color.
– Step 4: Add the crushed cashews and mix well. Finally, roll into pieces about 15g
– Step 1: Shiitake mushrooms soaked in hot water for 1 hour, then rinsed with water several times. Next, cut off the base and cut it into dices
– Step 2: Soak the vegetarian rib in water until it expands, shred and diced
– Step 3: Put sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cinnamon apricot wine, cooking oil and pepper in a bowl and stir to dissolve
– Step 4: Sauté onions on the stove and then add the young ribs to stir-fry, then add shiitake mushrooms and peanuts to the island. Add the sauce mixture just made and stir-fry. Then put in a large bowl.
– Step 5: Put the remaining ingredients in a bowl, including cashews, pumpkin jam, lotus seed jam, red ginger jam, lemon jam, chopped lemon leaves
– Step 6: Put 50g of powdered sugar and 100-150g of plastic powder in a mixing bowl to create a sticky consistency
– Step 7: Put the vegetarian salted egg in the middle, then cover the vegetarian salted egg with the filling
Making pie crust
– Step 1: Put the flour through a sieve and then sifted finely and mix with baking soda in a bowl.
– Step 2: Add sugar water, cooking oil, peanut butter and Chinese ash water and mix well.
– Step 3: When the dough is sticky, use your hands to knead the dough until smooth
– Step 4: Sprinkle the dry dough on the flat surface to coat the dough and divide into round cakes of about 35g
Into the cake
– Step 1: Spread the dough out on a flat surface, use a rolling pin to roll out the dough parts
– Step 2: Add one cake filling to each part of the dough
– Step 3: Use your fingers to pull the edges of the dough in the middle to cover the filling and then round.
– Step 4: After the cake has been rounded, cover with a layer of flour around it and place it in the cake shaping tool.
– Step 5: Use your fingers to press the cake to fill the mold
– Step 6: Turn the mold upside down and use two thumbs to press the spring bar to both press the cake and push the cake out.
– Step 1:Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes
– Step 2: Place the cake in the oven lined with baking paper and bake for about 7-10 minutes .
After being perfected, the moon cake collected will have a light sweetness along with delicious vegan ingredients. Besides, the cake also has high adhesion and the crust also achieves a certain quality. Cakes can be kept for several days if stored and packaged carefully.
If over the years, you have been too bored with the traditional mixed cake, why not try this vegetarian mixed moon cake right away? Surely this flavor will make you fall in love and your family will be surprised by how delicious they are.
>> How to make moon cake with green bean paste and salted egg simple
>> How to make attractive green bean mooncakes
>> How to make flan jelly mooncakes without water
Good experience Thptlaihoa.edu.vn
In conclusion, making delicious and easy vegetarian mooncakes is a delightful and fulfilling experience for those with dietary preferences. By incorporating a variety of plant-based ingredients and creative fillings, individuals can enjoy the traditional lunar treat without compromising their vegetarian lifestyle. From the homemade dough to the flavorful fillings, each step can be personalized to suit personal taste preferences. With a little attention to detail and a dash of creativity, vegetarian mooncakes can be made not only visually appealing but also bursting with delightful tastes and textures. Whether it’s to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival or to explore new culinary adventures, these vegetarian mooncakes are sure to impress friends and family and offer a unique twist on tradition. So, gather your ingredients, get creative, and enjoy the satisfaction of creating delicious vegetarian mooncakes that will leave everyone wanting more.
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious and easy vegetarian mooncakes at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Vegetarian mooncake recipe”
2. “Easy vegetarian mooncakes”
3. “Delicious vegetarian mooncake fillings”
4. “Step-by-step guide for vegetarian mooncakes”
5. “Traditional versus modern vegetarian mooncake recipes”
6. “Tips for perfect vegetarian mooncake dough”
7. “Unique flavors for vegetarian mooncakes”
8. “Vegan substitutes for traditional mooncake ingredients”
9. “Creative vegetarian mooncake decorations”
10. “Healthy vegetarian mooncake options”