You are viewing the article 2 Simple ways to make strawberry ice cream, ingredients are easy to find, clumsy can also be made at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Who can resist the creamy, refreshing delight of strawberry ice cream on a hot summer day? The mere thought of indulging in this delectable treat can bring a smile to anyone’s face. Whether you are a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, making your own strawberry ice cream is a breeze. In fact, it can be achieved in just a few easy steps using simple ingredients that are readily available. Even if you possess clumsy hands, fear not, as we have two foolproof methods for creating homemade strawberry ice cream that will leave you wanting more. Get ready to embark on a delightful adventure of creating your own luscious dessert that is sure to impress friends and family alike.
Strawberry ice cream is a dish that everyone loves because of its freshness, sweetness, and slightly sour taste, helping to eat it all the time and still not get bored. Today, let’s go to the kitchen with Thptlaihoa.edu.vn to learn a few tips on how to make quality strawberry ice cream at home!
Make cool shaved strawberry ice cream
Ingredients for making strawberry ice cream
- 1 kg of chopped strawberries.
- 200 grams of sugar.
- 240 ml of water.
- 1 lemon, squeeze the juice.
- Blender, pot, whisk,…
How to make strawberry ice cream
- Strawberries washed, drained, cut into quarters.
- Place the sugar and water in a saucepan, stir and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the syrup has thickened slightly. Turn off the stove to cool.
- Mix strawberries with half of the syrup just made, put in a blender, puree. Strain the blended mixture through a sieve or cloth bucket to get a very smooth mixture.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and stir well. Taste and add more to suit your taste.
- Cover the mixture and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour , or overnight.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, use a whisk to mix the mixture for10-15 minutes until it thickens.
- Pour the mixture back into the box and put in the freezer for at least 4 more hours before enjoying. So the shaved strawberry ice cream is done!
Finished strawberry ice cream shaved ice cream
Strawberry ice cream is not only easy to make but can also be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month , helping you to break all the summer heat.
How to make delicious and beautiful strawberry yogurt ice cream
Ingredients for making strawberry yogurt ice cream
- 200 gr fresh strawberries.
- 100 ml plain yogurt without sugar.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Smoothie machine.
How to make strawberry yogurt ice cream
- First, you take the strawberries, wash them, remove the stalks. Then cut the strawberries in half and mix the strawberries with 1 teaspoon of sugar and 2 teaspoons of honey . Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes .
- Puree strawberries with yogurt, lemon juice and honey (depending on your sweet taste, you give the right amount of honey). Note : When the ice cream is cold, it will be lighter than usual, so at this step, the cream should be sweeter, later the ice cream will become medium.
- Pour the strawberry yoghurt mixture just blended into the box. Put in the freezer . Wait about 60-90 minutes , depending on how cold the freezer is.
- When the ice cream starts to freeze , take it out and use a fork or spoon to beat the cream until smooth and silky.
- You repeat about 3-4 times like that is okay. Then put the ice cream in the fridge for about 2 more hours before you can take it out and enjoy.
The finished product is delicious and eye-catching strawberry yogurt ice cream
Strawberry yogurt ice cream with eye-catching colors stimulates users. In addition to yogurt, you can use bananas, pineapples, … to create banana strawberry ice cream, pineapple strawberry ice cream with the same recipe.
What’s more wonderful than going to the kitchen by yourself and preparing dishes to help cool down the summer for the family, right? Hope you will have great success with strawberry ice cream with 2 recipes that Thptlaihoa.edu.vn introduced above!
In conclusion, making strawberry ice cream can be a fun and easy endeavor, even for the clumsy among us. By following the two simple methods outlined in this discussion, anyone can create a delightful strawberry-infused frozen treat. The readily available ingredients ensure that you can whip up a batch of this delicious ice cream anytime, without having to search high and low for exotic components. So, gather your ingredients, put on your apron, and embrace the joy of creating your very own homemade strawberry ice cream. Whether you opt for the blender or the freezer bag method, the end result will be a creamy, fruity dessert that is sure to please both yourself and your loved ones. So go forth, break out of your clumsy shell, and enjoy the cool freshness of homemade strawberry ice cream this summer!
Thank you for reading this post 2 Simple ways to make strawberry ice cream, ingredients are easy to find, clumsy can also be made at Thptlaihoa.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Strawberry ice cream recipe with easily accessible ingredients”
2. “Quick and easy strawberry ice cream recipe”
3. “Simple homemade strawberry ice cream”
4. “Easy no-churn strawberry ice cream”
5. “How to make strawberry ice cream without an ice cream maker”
6. “Kid-friendly strawberry ice cream recipe”
7. “Strawberry ice cream recipe for beginners”
8. “No-fail strawberry ice cream recipe”
9. “Strawberry ice cream recipe with minimal steps”
10. “Accident-proof strawberry ice cream”